This is an etched panel Colt 1877 Lightning DA 38 with a 2 ½” barrel. The serial number is 54446 and the numbers are all matching. This was made in the 1880’s. The mechanical function is good, has slight hang up in the reset, just have to give it a nudge. The bore is very good, strong rifling, only some very fine and light frosting in the bore. Appears to have original grips. With a little love, This one could be a great cowboy action revolver.
By placing a bid on this item you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. You have reviewed the description and photos provided;
2. You have asked any and all questions PRIOR to bidding;
3. You have used your knowledge and experience in making this buying decision;
4. You know the firearm laws in your state and this purchase is lawful;
5. You understand the item may be import marked; and,
6. You understand that the described item is being sold “as is” and that the sale is final with no returns or refunds.
***Local customers who wish to pick up at one of our brick and mortar locations will be charged a $5 processing and transfer fee***
|Shipping||Buyer pays actual shipping costs for the following option(s): Overnight, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, Ground, Priority|
No international shipments
It is your responsibility to determine if the gun is legal in your state. It will not be shipped where it is nonlegal. However, once you buy, you will be responsible for any expenses incurred including but not limited to listing, shipping and return fees.