This is a Forehand Arms Co. Model 1901 5-shot top break revolver in .38 S&W. This pistol was manufactured by the Forehand Arms Co. and features a nickel finish, a 3¼” barrel, and a factory F&W (FOREHAND & WADSWORTH) plastic grips. The single action doesn’t lock up but the double action is solid with good timing and the ejector works great. The pistol has wear and speckling of the nickel finish as shown, and a slightly rough bore with some pitting and visible rifling. The numbers on the cylinder and frame match, and the plastic grips are free of cracking or chips. B2381
By placing a bid on this item you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. You have reviewed the description and photos provided;
2. You have asked any and all questions PRIOR to bidding;
3. You have used your knowledge and experience in making this buying decision;
4. You know the firearm laws in your state and this purchase is lawful;
5. You understand the item may be import marked; and,
6. You understand that the described item is being sold “as is” and that the sale is final with no returns or refunds.
***Local customers who wish to pick up at one of our brick and mortar locations will be charged a $5 processing and transfer fee***
|Shipping||Buyer pays actual shipping costs for the following option(s): Overnight, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, Ground, Priority
No international shipments
It is your responsibility to determine if the gun is legal in your state. It will not be shipped where it is nonlegal. However, once you buy, you will be responsible for any expenses incurred including but not limited to listing, shipping and return fees.