Marlin Glenfield Model 100G Single Shot Rimfire Rifle: (1965)
History: The Marlin Firearms Company introduced the Glenfield model 100G single shot rifle in 1965 as the economic version of their model 101 rifle and produced it for only one year when it was replaced with the Glenfield model 10 in 1966. The Glenfield model 100G featured a 22″ barrel and a plain uncheckered pistol grip hard wood stock. The rifle could be purchased with a variety of styles of cocking knobs.
By placing a bid on this item you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. You have reviewed the description and photos provided;
2. You have asked any and all questions PRIOR to bidding;
3. You have used your knowledge and experience in making this buying decision;
4. You know the firearm laws in your state and this purchase is lawful;
5. You understand the item may be import marked; and,
6. You understand that the described item is being sold “as is” and that the sale is final with no returns or refunds.
***Local customers who wish to pick up at one of our brick and mortar locations will be charged a $5 processing and transfer fee***
|Shipping||Buyer pays actual shipping costs for the following option(s): Overnight, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, Ground, Priority
No international shipments
It is your responsibility to determine if the gun is legal in your state. It will not be shipped where it is nonlegal. However, once you buy, you will be responsible for any expenses incurred including but not limited to listing, shipping and return fees.
There are no reviews yet.