SureFire AR15/M4 High-Capacity 60-Round Magazine
The SureFire 60-round high-capacity magazine for 5.56×45 mm (.223 Remington) ammunition, is compatible with M4/M16/AR-15 variants and other firearms that accept standard STANAG 4179 magazines. Constructed from Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum, they feed smoothly and reliably due to optimal geometry, non-binding coil springs, and ingenious nesting polymer followers. The long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance. Magazines require no lubricants and can be easily disassembled without tools for cleaning.
SureFire High capacity magazines provide distinct tactical advantages: increased initial firepower in ambush situations; fewer reloads overall, which means less downtime and target distraction in a firefight; fast and easy magazine insertion, even with a closed bolt; less bulk compared to drum mags, enabling a normal weapon grip. The 60-round magazine slightly thinner than two 30-round magazines clipped together and about the same overall length fits in most dual magazine pouches, eliminating special carry pouches required for drum magazines.
- Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179 compliant magazines
- Reliable functioning due to mechanical simplicity and high-quality non-binding coil springs no lubricants required
- Long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance
- Easily seated in weapon with bolt forward
- May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue
- Only 1.66″ thick, less than two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine is approximately same length as two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine fits in most dual-mag pouches
- Length: 8.7 inches
- Width: 1.66 inches
- Empty: 6.4 ounces
- Loaded: 2.02 lbs
By placing a bid on this item you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You have reviewed the description and photos provided;
- You have asked any and all questions PRIOR to bidding;
- You have used your knowledge and experience in making this buying decision;
- You know the firearm laws in your state and this purchase is lawful;
- You understand the item may be import marked; and,
- You understand that the described item is being sold “as is” and that the sale is final with no returns or refunds.
***Local customers who wish to pick up at one of our brick and mortar locations will be charged a $5 processing and transfer fee***
|Shipping||Buyer pays actual shipping costs for the following option(s): Overnight, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, Ground, Priority
No international shipments
It is your responsibility to determine if the gun is legal in your state. It will not be shipped where it is nonlegal. However, once you buy, you will be responsible for any expenses incurred including but not limited to listing, shipping and return fees.