Here is a specimen of the much maligned, but actually pretty good quality, aged wear but functionality is great. Both single and double action are crisp and tight. Rohm or RG Revolvers imported en masse from the 1950s on up until Mrs. Sarah Brady and her peers put RG Industries out of business in 1986 while the rest of us in this industry sat idle. Corporate genealogy of the Importers were first Eig Cutlery, then F.I.E. / Firearms Import and Export Company, and then an independent German Owned RG Industries in Miami. Many other distributors had their own names stamped on the RGs, notably FIE and Spesco. Manufacturer of these good solid revolvers was Rohm Gesontheim Germany, hence the corporate initials.
By placing a bid on this item you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You have reviewed the description and photos provided;
- You have asked any and all questions PRIOR to bidding;
- You have used your knowledge and experience in making this buying decision;
- You know the firearm laws in your state and this purchase is lawful;
- You understand the item may be import marked; and,
- You understand that the described item is being sold “as is” and that the sale is final with no returns or refunds.
***Local customers who wish to pick up at one of our brick and mortar locations will be charged a $5 processing and transfer fee***
|Shipping||Buyer pays actual shipping costs for the following option(s): Overnight, 2nd Day, 3rd Day, Ground, Priority|
No international shipments
It is your responsibility to determine if the gun is legal in your state. It will not be shipped where it is nonlegal. However, once you buy, you will be responsible for any expenses incurred including but not limited to listing, shipping and return fees.