- No pregnant women are allowed on the range, for health reasons.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range.
- Only a maximum of three people are allowed per shooting position, with only two allowed in the range at the same time.
- Steel, armor piercing, tracer, military surplus, and unjacketed ammunition are prohibited. Ammunition will be inspected and tested by the Range Officers. Repeated violation of this rule will result in permanent barring from the range.
- Only regulation paper targets are allowed to be used on the range. The Range Officers reserve the right to prohibit targets that are deemed to be offensive or unsafe. Use the appropriately sized target that is placed at eye level to ensure that the bullets will enter the bullet trap. Rifle and shotgun shooters must use a large silhouette targets.
- Uncased firearms must be kept at the firing line, at all times. Case and uncase them at the line only.
- Only load your firearm when you are on the firing line, keeping the muzzle pointed downrange at all times. Keep actions open when not shooting.
- No handgun drawing from a holster is allowed, without the prior approval of the Range Officer.
- If you have a malfunction or a jam that you cannot clear, lay the firearm on the bench while keeping the muzzle pointed downrange, and ask the Range Officer for assistance. Never remove a jammed or malfunctioning firearm from the range without prior approval from the Range Officer.
- When you finish shooting, unload and re-case your firearm before leaving the shooting position. Pick up only your own brass that is behind the firing line, and please place your trash in the receptacle.
- Never extend any part of your body forward of the firing line for any reason.
All membership packages enjoy:
- No range fees EVER!
- Priority range and event center access.
- $5 off firearm rentals.
- $5 off firearm transfers.
- FREE Tac Shack Member T-Shirt (Every year membership is renewed).
- Access to members-only specials when announced.
Membership packages and pricing based on a 12-month annual commitment. 1 initial payment at time of registration and 11 subsequent automatic monthly payments.